Terms and Conditions of Sale
- All prices are exclusive of GST, freight costs, installation and any other applicable taxes and duties and may be subject to increase due to exchange rate fluctuations and such items and increases are payable in addition to the price. The minimum exchange rate variation is 1.5% and is based on the rate quoted by the National Australia Bank on the day of delivery.
- Where no price is stated in writing or agreed to orally the goods shall be deemed to be sold at the current amount as such goods are sold by us at the time of the contract.
- Charges for work such as installation / repair / manufacture are based on wages, related costs and general costs existing at the date of this contract and we reserve the right to increase the charges set out to allow for any increases in operating costs such increase to be notified in writing with the amount and date from which the increase shall apply. Quotations for such charges apply only at the date of contract and are likewise subject to change by notification.
- The price may be increased by the amount of any reasonable increase in the cost of supply of the goods that is beyond the control of us between the date of the contract and delivery of the goods.
- Interest may be charged on any amount owing after the due date at the rate of the prime rate plus 3% per month or part month.
- Any expenses, disbursements and legal costs incurred by us in the enforcement of any rights contained in this contract shall be paid by you, including any reasonable solicitor’s fees or debt collection agency fees.
- Receipt of a cheque, bill of exchange, or other negotiable instrument shall not constitute payment until such negotiable instrument is paid in full.
- No representation, condition, warranty or premise expressed or implied by law or otherwise applies to goods and services except where expressly stated in this contract.
- We will pass on to you the benefit of any warranty given by our suppliers or a third party such as the manufacturer in respect of materials.
- Warranty does not cover the freight and packing costs when goods are transported for repair.
- Damages due to abnormal use as determined by manufacturer or normal wearing are not covered by warranty. All claims expire if the products serial number is intentionally manipulated, erased or made illegible or if repairs and or adjustments have been carried out from unauthorized third parties
Terms and Conditions of Website Use
By accessing and browsing the Site (www.inline.com.au), you accept, without limitation or qualification, the following Terms and Conditions:
- Any unauthorised use of the images in the Site may violate trademark laws, copyright laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and communications regulations and statutes;
- Everything you read or see on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided herein without the written permission of Inline Systems.
- Inline Systems neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Inline Systems
- Inline Systems uses reasonable efforts to report information accurately and comprehensively on the Site. Inline Systems assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site, including the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, reliability or availability of any information you receive as a result of your use of the Site;
- Inline Systems, the publisher of this Site, is not liable for direct or indirect damages, including lost profits, arising out of your access to or use of, the Site. Everything on the Site and data available to you through the site is provided to you “AS IS”. Inline Systems assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable, for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, video or audio from the Site.