The Solution for recording & review of speech pathology studies
to high resolution, DICOM, instant access, & syncronised audio with TIMS.
- Windows 7 Professional 64 bit workstation
- DICOM format for compatibility with all PACS & EMR
- Record the entire procedure
- DMWL for automated input of patient information
- High resolution video at 30 frames per second
- DICOM send entire studies or portions of studies
- Record from any fluoroscopy or FEES system (or any medical video device!)
- Archive studies to CD/DVD/USB/Network with DICOM Viewer included
- Syncronised audio
- Study editing tools
- Instant access (no Fast Forward & Rewind necessary!)
- Custom annotations
- Remote review & analysis with TDRS (TIMS DICOM Review Software)
- Add audio comments
- Extensive review & analysis tools
- Customized workflow
- Stopwatch timer
- Comprehensive Support & Maintenance
- Study timer
Workflow, Workflow, Workflow!
With over 3000 systems installed worldwide, TIMS Medical has worked extensively with speech pathologists to optimize workflow to make their recording, review, and analysis of modified barium swallow (MBS) studies more efficient. The result is customizable workflows from the extremely simple to the power user, and everything in between! For example, for the simplest workflow: (1) Input the patient information by a simple query of the DMWL from your RIS. (2) Record the entire speech study with synced audio automatically (with no interaction necessary with TIMS) from the fluoroscopy system. (3) Send the resulting DICOM study (with one click!) to PACS and/or a TDRS system in the speech pathology lab or office. For power users, extensive functions are available on both the TIMS recording system in the fluoroscopy room, and on the TDRS remote review system:
- Custom swallow consistency labels can be annotated on each video segment
- Editing of the studies
- Swallow segments can be timed with a stopwatch timer in 1/100th of a second intervals
- Extensive review & analysis with backward play, play at any frame rate & frame-by-frame analysis
- Add audio comments to the study
- And much, much more!
TIMS DICOM Review Software
TDRS is a software-only version of the TIMS system (no video acquisition hardware). TDRS can be installed on any Windows 7 or Windows XP computer in the speech pathology lab, office area, or anywhere in the hospital. To speed workflow and immediately free up the fluoroscopy suite for the next patient, the speech study can be instantly sent over the hospital network from the TIMS system in the fluoroscopy suite to one or more TDRS systems throughout the hospital. Speech pathologists can then edit, annotate, review, andanalyze the studies, free from the pressure of creating a bottleneck in the fluoroscopy suite, in the comfort of their own office or lab area.