Benefits and Features
- 5.0“ / 12.7cm display The world‘s largest integrated display (5.0“ / 12.7cm) on a portable videoscope system provides outstanding razorsharp images.
- Weight of 2.97lb / 1.35Kg: The iRis DVR 5 is one of the lightest portable videoscopes on the market. Compact dimensions and the robust design are further
- 284°F / 140°C Resistance With an ambient temperature below 284°F/140°C it is possible to operate the videoprobe up to 5 minutes without any damage.
- Advanced image sensor: An advanced state of the art “chip on the tip“ The CCD “chip on the tip“ image sensor is the core element of the iRis DVR 5 and provides a high image quality.
- With 4-way articulation: Thanks to the non-motorized infinite joystick control, users can navigate the probe responsively with tactile feel and precise tip positioning.
- 360° ergonomic The iRis DVR 5 is the world‘s first portable videoscope with a 180° rotating display unit and/or a 180° rotatable handle.
- High Power LED Bright, economical and innovative. The highpower LED is characterized by highintensity white light, 5000
hours of operating time and low energy consumption.