The Recon III utilizes a 240 degree articulating camera head with variable high output LED lighting to achieve effective visual searching as close as a few inches to over 10 feet (3m) in total darkness. The display is attached to the control housing with a quick connect fitting and can be easily removed to extend the cameras reach. Articulation is accomplished by rotating the large glove friendly drive collar. The pistol grip handle makes positioning and handling intuitive and provides an easy reference for camera head orientation. The lack of external wires and belt packs make the Recon III camera extremely maneuverable and portable.
The Recon III is compatible with batteries and chargers of the SearchCam 3000 and Delsar LD3 and Delsar Mini Systems to aid with logistics on a large scale event. The Recon III is designed for rescue squads that understand the value of an adaptable visual search tool that can be used in a wide variety of operations and want the quality and features found only in a SearchCam product.
- Each detent Represents 15° of camera movement
- 16, High Output LED Illumination
- Camera head articulates 240° from full left to full right
- New, Internal, Self Centering Clutch Mechanism
- Waterproof Articulating Camera Heads
- Lightweight, Lithium Ion Batteries
- Drive Collar w/ Camera Position Indicator
- Camera Orientation Markings
- Pistol Grip
- One button Operation