Remote control at your fingertips
The camera head can be remotely controlled through a joystick mounted on the top right corner of the monitor thereby enabling the user to rotate the camera inside its water resistant housing 360 degrees and to move 180 degrees to the left and right. The illumination is achieved through high intensity white LED’s and is mounted to the camera head to ensures that the area being viewed is always correctly illuminated. A ‘High Beam’ function is also available by depressing the joystick to give additional illumination when required. Images are stored in an integrated Compact Flash card for problem free archiving and image transfer.
- Affordable price.
- Cable reel with shoulder strap and built in video transmitter.
- NEW Super Bright LED Display providing a modern bright image
- Keypad control.
- Standard PAL video output.
- SD card image and live video storage
- Rechargeable batteries for approximately 2 hours of working time.
- Colour camera head 51mm Ø, turn – and rotatable. Splash resistant (IP64).
- Colour camera head 26mm Ø, non rotatable. Waterproof to 3 bar (IP68).
- Black & White camera head 26mm Ø, non rotatable.
- Waterproof to 3 bar (IP68).
- Extremely bright lighting with switchable white LED’s.
- Flexible cable with 20 m or 30 m length with meter marks.
- GFK Semi Flexible Rod with integrated cable, 5, 20 or 30 meters.
- Extensive accessories.
Due to the flexible design of the system and the range of accessories, the VIS400 is suitable for a wide variety of inspection applications such as :
- Chimney and duct inspections.
- Air-conditioning / ductwork inspections.
- Pipeline inspections using the semi rigid GFK rods & wagon.
- Search & Rescue applications, mine shafts, wells, etc.
- Automotive applications for difficult to reach areas.
- Connection to endoscopes for non destructive testing.
- Aircraft fuselage & tank inspections.
- Chamber inspections & large boiler tanks.
- Inspection of welds and seams in vessels.
- Contraband & drug detection.
- Security & surveillance applications.
Option of Black 6mm Push Rod & Red Push 7mm Rod
Your Wohler Viper 42 Counter rod cage can be supplied with your choice of rod stiffness :
- Unlimited applications Pipes, Chimney and duct inspections.
Black 6mm Fiberglass Push Rod
Red 7mm Fiberglass Push Rod