The affordable Pan/Tilt camera
The waterproof 40 mm pan tilt camera head functions with its 180° pan- and 360° tiltable camera head, it gives you an all round view into dirty rusty pipes, HVACs, air ducts, chimneys, vents, subfloors, welding seams, gaskets and manholes.
The innovative design of the VIS350 push camera provides super bright LED lighting and very simple common sense operation all in one heavy duty and very portable plastic carrying case. A crystal clear picture is displayed on the 7” wide LCD colour monitor so you can quickly identify problems before they occur. The VIS 350 push pipe camera system also comes standard with a built in analogue RCA video out for viewing and further documentation onto other electronic recording and display devices (USB output is also included in the kit). The power supply offers simultaneous operation and battery recharging of its 2 x NiMH battery packs that each provide 50 minutes of continuous operation.
Colour 26mm Forward View Camera Head with 120dg F.o.V
For inspection of smaller diameter dirty rusty pipes, HVACs, air ducts, chimneys, vents, subfloors, welding seams, gaskets and manholes.
The 26mm colour camera head has a light sensitivity of 0.5 lux.
- Extremely flexible head for small bends.
- Ideal for inspection of drains & sewers where access is restricted.
- Colour camera head 26mm Ø, 63 mm length.
- No remote control of camera orientation.
- Waterproof to 3 bar in accordance with IP 68.
- Wide angled lens 120dg with a large depth of field.
- Illumination is with 12 white LED’s
- No manual focussing required.
Features at a glance
- Very affordable price
- Complete mobile set in a rugged case with 2 x batteries
- Camera Head options are: 360° pan- and 180° pan tilt camera head, or 26mm forward view colour camera head
- Fully encapsulated waterproof 40 & 26mm colour camera heads that are able to easily negotiate 90°-bends
- Optional accessories include head protectors for both 40 & 26mm camera heads & roller ball to lift and guide the camera heads
- Versatile applications (pipes from 40mm and upwards) view into dirty rusty pipes, HVACs, air ducts, chimneys, vents, subfloors, welding seams, gaskets and manholes
- High Resolution 7″ TFT colour monitor for brilliant pictures
- Monitor comes with 2m cable for “out of case” operation
- Integrated USB and RCA video output and for documentation purposes
- 2 Rechargeable batteries for approximately 50 minutes of working time
- Semi Flexible 6.0mm Fibreglass Push Rod with integrated cable up to a maximum of 30 meters
- Extensive accessories
Damage analysis in dirty rusty pipes, HVACs, air ducts, chimneys, vents, subfloors, welding seams, gaskets and manholes. Inspection of hollow spaces. Endless inspection possibilities are made with the VIS340 pipe push camera kit.
The VIS350 drain and sewer camera kit is delivered complete with a high resolution 7″ LCD display colour monitor, a 2 metre flexible cable for “out of case” operation, a 30 metre GFK semi rigid push rod, and your choice of 26mm forward view or 40mm Pan / Tilt colour camera head, 2 rechargeable batteries, AC/DC plug pack charger all housed inside a rugged transport case.