VIS350 Pan/Tilt or 26mm colour drain camera kits
The waterproof 40 mm & 26mm camera heads are a perfect choice for your task ahead giving you an inside view inside drainage and sewerage pipes.
The innovative design of the VIS350 drain inspection camera provides super bright LED lighting and very simple common sense operation all in one heavy duty and very portable plastic carrying case. A crystal clear picture is displayed on the 7” wide LCD colour monitor so you can quickly identify problems before they occur. The pipe camera also comes standard with a built in analogue RCA video out for viewing and further documentation onto other electronic recording and display devices (USB output is also included in the kit). The power supply offers simultaneous operation and battery recharging of its 2 x NiMH battery packs that each provide 50 minutes of continuous operation.
Drain camera features at a glance
- Very affordable price
- Complete mobile set in a rugged case with 2 x batteries
- Camera Head options are: 360° pan- and 180° pan tilt camera head, or 26mm forward view colour camera head
- Fully encapsulated waterproof 40 & 26mm colour camera heads that are able to easily negotiate 90°-bends
- Optional accessories include 33Hz sonde to determine your exact location, head protectors for both 40 & 26mm camera heads & roller ball to lift and guide the camera heads
- Versatile applications (pipes from 40mm and upwards) drainage / sewer / plumbing
- High Resolution 7″ TFT colour monitor for brilliant pictures
- Monitor comes with 2m cable for “out of case” operation
- Integrated USB and RCA video output and for documentation purposes
- 2 Rechargeable batteries for approximately 50 minutes of working time
- Semi Flexible 6.0mm Fibreglass Push Rod with integrated cable up to a maximum of 30 meters
- Extensive accessories
The VIS350 drain camera kit is delivered complete with a high resolution 7″ LCD display colour monitor, a 2 metre flexible cable for “out of case” operation, a 30 metre GFK semi rigid push rod, and your choice of 26 mm forward view or 40 mm Pan / Tilt colour camera head, 2 rechargeable batteries, AC/DC plug pack charger all housed inside a rugged transport case.