Remote control at your fingertips
The camera head can be remotely controlled through a joystick mounted on the top right corner of the monitor thereby enabling the user to rotate the camera inside its water resistant housing 360 degrees and to move 180 degrees to the left and right. The illumination is achieved through high intensity white LED’s and is mounted to the camera head to ensures that the area being viewed is always correctly illuminated. A ‘High Beam’ function is also available by depressing the joystick to give additional illumination when required. Images are stored in an integrated Compact Flash card for problem free archiving and image transfer.
- Affordable price.
- Cable reel with shoulder strap and built in video transmitter.
- NEW Super Bright LED Display providing a modern bright image
- Keypad control.
- Standard PAL video output.
- SD card image and live video storage
- Rechargeable batteries for approximately 2 hours of working time.
- Colour camera head 51mm Ø, turn – and rotatable. Splash resistant (IP64).
- Colour camera head 26mm Ø, non rotatable. Waterproof to 3 bar (IP68).
- Black & White camera head 26mm Ø, non rotatable.
- Waterproof to 3 bar (IP68).
- Extremely bright lighting with switchable white LED’s.
- Flexible cable with 20 m or 30 m length with meter marks.
- GFK Semi Flexible Rod with integrated cable, 5, 20 or 30 meters.
- Extensive accessories.
Due to the flexible design of the system and the range of accessories, the VIS400 is suitable for a wide variety of inspection applications such as :
- Chimney and duct inspections.
- Air-conditioning / ductwork inspections.
- Pipeline inspections using the semi rigid GFK rods & wagon.
- Search & Rescue applications, mine shafts, wells, etc.
- Automotive applications for difficult to reach areas.
- Connection to endoscopes for non destructive testing.
- Aircraft fuselage & tank inspections.
- Chamber inspections & large boiler tanks.
- Inspection of welds and seams in vessels.
- Contraband & drug detection.
- Security & surveillance applications.
Option of Black 6mm Push Rod & Red Push 7mm Rod
Your Wohler Viper 42 Counter rod cage can be supplied with your choice of rod stiffness :
- Unlimited applications Pipes, Chimney and duct inspections.
Black 6mm Fiberglass Push Rod
Red 7mm Fiberglass Push Rod
VIS400 Pro Push – Professional System
The VIS400 100 foot push rod on reel Viper Kit includes a VIS400 7 inch TFT full color monitor w/leather case and carry strap, 2 inch full color, pan & tilt camera head, 2 GB SD card, guidance sleeve, camera roller guide with protection cage, 100 foot 7mm video rod, reel with stand and distance counter, power supply, and XXL case.
The carry strap around your neck and the monitor in front of your chest, one hand guides the camera cable, the other precisely controls the camera head via the typical Wohler keypad: That is how stable the new Wohler VIS 400 video inspection system is and how easy it is to work with while inspecting chimneys standing on steep roofs or inspecting house supply lines. Modular by design, it is possible to combine the Wohler VIS 400 camera system with a variety of camera vipers, camera cables and camera heads. For instance, simply connect either the Wohler 2″ did or the 1 1/2″ dia pan & tilt camera head to carry out an all-round inspection of the inside of the pipe. The camera pans 360°, tilts 180° and offers the best-possible lighting.
Particularly practical: After panning and tilting, the home function automatically aligns the angle of the 1 1/2″ dia color camera to straight ahead with a simple push of a button. View, speak and save It is possible to make a video recording of the inspected line run. When damage is discovered, it is possible to begin the voice recording function to annotate the recording. Moreover, the voice recording function proves particularly practical at the beginning of a recording, because it helps afterwards to assign a recording to a specific inspection. As well as recording sequences of pictures it is also possible to quickly shoot and save a photo also at the press of a button. Knowing where really matters to be able to assess and specifically target repair work, Wohler have perfected the technique of precisely locating the camera head. The actual meter count and the position of the head are displayed in the monitor. The top and bottom of the pipe are displayed on the monitor at all times, even if the camera is being guided up or down or if it is moving left or right. It is even possible to locate the 1 1/2″ dia color camera head wirelessly – utilizing the new Wohler L 200 Locator.
|Monitor||TFT display: 7" / 16:9 format|
|Power Supply||12 V NiMH rechargeable battery, 2.000 mAh|
|Operation Time with Battery||2 h (battery status in display)|
|Distance Measurement||Digital meter counter in conjunction with the camera viper and calble reel|
|Storage||2 GB SD card (2.5 h recording capacity)|
|Interface||Mini USB port|
|Operating Temperature||31 to 104°F|
|Storage Temperature||-4 to 122°F|
|Housing Dimensions without Pouch||8" x 8" x 2"|
|Housing Dimensions with Pouch||9" x 9" x 3"|
|Weight||Without pouch 3 lbs; with pouch 4 lbs|
Wöhler VIS 400 Adv Set Push Camera 30Mtr
The carry strap around your neck and the monitor in front of your chest, one hand guides the camera cable, the other precisely controls the pan and tilt camera head via the typical Wohler keypad: That is how stable the new Wohler VIS 400 video inspection camera is and how easy it is to work with while standing on steep roofs inspecting chimneys or during pipeline and sewer inspections. From chimney sweeps to plumbers, the Wohler VIS 400 is a must have when it comes to video inspection equipment.
Wide range of applications
Analyze damage and inspect:
- Flue gas systems
- Building drains, house connections
- Ventilation systems
- Modular system – components are modular by design to support extensive expansion options
- Pan & Tilt color camera heads with integrated power lighting easily negotiate bends in the line
- Digital meter counter with a resolution of 0.04 m, displayed on the monitor (with Wöhler camera viper or cable reel)
- Mini USB port for data transmissions
Modular system design
Put your camera system together to suit your requirements and wishes.
- Cable reel or viper
- Camera heads:
- Ø 51 mm color camera head, pan- & tiltable
- Ø 40 mm color camera head, pan- & tiltable
- Ø 26 mm color camera head for smaller pipe diameters
Integrated video output – simply record and store photos, videos and voice annotations on a 2 GB SD card for documentation and archiving purposes for you and your customers.
1 x Wöhler Camera Viper with push rod 30m, Ø6.5mm
1 x Wöhler Camera Head Ø40 mm detachable, pan and tilt
1 x Aluminium Case XXL 48 x 27 x 48 cm
1 x Wöhler VIS 400 Color Monitor EN
1 x Camera Roller Guide
1 x Protection Sleeve for Wöhler Camera Head Ø 40 mm
1 x Replacement Plastic Domes (10 pcs.) for Wöhler Camera Head Ø40mm
Wöhler VIS 400 Pro Set Push Cam 20Mtr
- Wöhler Camera Viper with push rod 20m, Ø7 mm
- Wöhler Camera Head Ø51mm detachable, pan & tilt
- Camera roller guide with protection cage for camera head Ø51 mm
- Aluminium Case XXL 48 x 27 x 48 cm
- Wöhler Stabilization Sleeve
- Wöhler VIS 400 Color Monitor EN
Wöhler VIS 400 Std Pan / Tilt Set 20Mtr
– Wöhler VIS 400 color TFT monitor 7″ with 2GB SD card and power supply
– Protection bag with glare protector and shoulder belt
– Pan & tilt camera head Ø 51 mm
– Soft Coaxial Camera cable 20 m (with depth markings)
– Power supply
– Plastic case
Wöhler VIS400 Coax Cable Standard Set
This extremely handy and portable Wohler VIS400 PAL Cable camera system is perfect for your inspection jobs that require a cable to be dangled down into a crevice. In fact the system can be adapted to a mixture of accessories and configured to suit your particular inspection requirement. Soft coaxial cables are avaliable in lengths of 20, 30 & 50Mtrs take your pick. This system priced and described in this listing is our 20Mtr VIS400 Cable camera system. Easy to operate and offers beautiful clear images showing the date and time of your inspection. Just put on the strap with the monitor in front of your chest to free up your hands. The inspectioncan be taken both as a video or photo with the option also to include voice recorded comments during the inspection.
Wöhler VIS 400 Standard Set Comes with:
– Wöhler VIS 400 Color TFT monitor 7″ with 2GB SD card and power supply
– Protection bag with glare protector and shoulder belt
– Pan & Tilt camera head Ø 51 mm
– Camera cable 20 m
– Power Supply
– Plastic Suit Case