- Modular in design and can be easily configured to inspect behind most areas you cannot see or are difficult to get to.
- Achieves its versatility with an interchangeable camera head that can be attached to a rigid wand or a finger attachment and extendable cables and extendable poles.
- Designed to function in harsh industrial environments.
- Constructed of high impact, heavy duty plastic that can withstand shock and vibration.
- Waterproof, dust and dirt proof and can be used where grease and non-solvent based chemicals are present.
- Light weight, compact display unit (less than 2 lbs.) housing a high resolution (640 x 480) full color 5” TFT-LCD display and rechargeable battery pack.
- Display screen has a built in protective, plastic cover and can be electronically rotated to maintain proper image orientation for the viewer.
- Designed for easy one-handed operation, the display unit contains all the function control push buttons and has its own waterproofing kit.
- Power On/Off, Camera head light On/Off for operating in low light conditions and brightness adjustment to see better in bright light conditions.
- Equipped with a full range of accessories and also saves your still photos into a thumbnail library to a removable SD card with date time stamp information for each photo taken. Required outdoor accessories for the pole camera are the display shield and neck strap.