Direct USB Intra-oral Sensor
- All-in-One design, ergonomic sensor with leading edge CMOS technology
- Simple, easy installation. Direct USB connection and 3 metre cable.
- Save images directly into the patients dental plan.
Thanks to its direct USB connection, the One sensor is very easy to use in a single or multi workstation set-up. The length of the cable (3 metres) affords greater flexibility of installation, regardless of the layout of your practice.
The One sensor is completely water-tight allowing a complete choice of disinfection methods. One is suitable for spraying, dipping and more.
With One, you can equip your practice with a device boasting the very latest CMOS technology at a very affordable price. This compact technology is the mark of highly reliable equipment.
The One sensor is available in two sizes (#1 and #2) to suit your working methods. It can be used for periodontics, endodontics, prosthetic, implant surgery and the diagnosis of tooth decay.
A single tool for all your intra-oral xrays.
Surprisingly compact for easy daily use, One direct usb intraoral sensors come in two sizes :
- T1 = 600 mm2 (active area).
- T2 = 900 mm2 (active area).
Ease of use and high definition.
Precision, readability, adaptability: decisive advantages with an extremely high definition >25 lp/mm, One sensors reflect the very latest advances in digital technology (CMOS).
Practical and effective, One is universal and replaces every other traditional positioning system for all intra-oral xrays.
- For endodontics, in vertical mode with integral alveolar retro images.
- In horizontal mode in “Bitewing” format to display with ease up to 4 teeth (with the Size 2 sensor).
- Result: simple to use, easier diagnosis.
Visualise directly the orientation of the sensor during the selected image acquisition and take advantage of all the treatment and diagnostic possibilities of the Owandy Software.