L-CAM HD shot records images with 2952 x 1944 pixels, which equals twelve times higher resolution than images generated by standard intraoral cameras. This even outperforms the Full HD standard by far and shows intricate details that would otherwise remain undiscovered.
The automatic lighting contains 16 high performance LED lights for perfect illumination of any area of the mouth. It delivers crystal-clear images with accurate color representation for optimal patient counselling.
The integrated update function keeps you ‘up to date’ and enables future downloads for improvements and functionality enhancements.
The L-CAM HD SHOT is fully compatible with all common dental software on the market. It excels thanks to the bright, true-color images and its ease of integration. The I.C.LERCHER “Medical EDA” software supports the concept of efficient and easy image handling in the dental practice. It provides an intuitive environment for simple handling and fast archiving of the photos. Images are saved to the digital file for the specific patient, so that the image archives stay efficiently organized and structured despite the constantly increasing volumes of data.
Plug in · Position · Activate · Finished!
- High-quality, non-fogging glass optic system produces razor-sharp images, 16 LED lights provide perfect illumination
- Interactive touchring can be touched from any position and produces LED signals for feedback and confirmation
- Optics with 90° angle of view give you the option of choosing the L-CAM HD SHOT version that best suits your personal working method
- Continuously variable control ring to adjust focus
- USB Plug fits all standard computers, notebooks and tablets with USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 connector
- Connection socket on the back of the camera and metal plug with locking system ensures perfect contact with the camera cable and is easy to insert and remove
- The camera is made of durable high-quality aluminium and can be cleaned unhesitatingly with alcohol-based disinfecting agents.