Sell equipment, support services and solutions to deliver consistent and sustainable business growth across the INLINE Radiology (CBCT & OPG) product portfolio, inclusive of TIMS MVP products into dental practices, radiology practices and hospitals. Actively assist in the sales and marketing initiatives to further drive brand awareness and market penetration, by way of providing industry insights and product knowledge. To provide expert product training and assistance to equipment operators post sales to ensure the smooth installation and utilization in conjunction with the service department. To provide qualitative market analysis back to the business to assist in the overall alignment and growth of the business.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Securing the consistent business growth of our radiology imaging product range, focusing primarily on the NewTom OPG/CBCT systems into hospitals and radiology practices.
- The coordination of sales activities required to promote the NewTom and TIMS brands to position INLINE as the market leader.
- Proactively collaborate with the Sales Manager and Marketing team to assist with Radiology based marketing initiatives.Assist the Sales Manager with the supervision, coordination and support of dealers and strategic partners nationwide.
- Assisting in the sales and marketing activities of other INLINE products in conjunction with existing sales staff from time to time. (i.e. at conferences and shows)
- Collaboration with Sales Manager on sourcing and researching new products which fit into the company’s core business model.
- Maintaining an up to date ‘competition’ analysis on all other systems in the market relating to your primary product group.
- Coordination of and attendance at all relevant trade exhibitions and promotional evenings including interstate conferences and events.
- International travel to visit suppliers and relevant trade conferences from time to time.
- Assist in the review of product specific content, eg. radiology product flyers, product web pages, marketing emails etc.
- Provide high quality customer equipment and application training after the sales and installation of all equipment.
- Ensure all contact / customer details are maintained in the INLINE defined CRM, as well as updating all deals / opportunities and manage the sales pipeline within the CRM.
- Respond to customer enquiries quickly and professionally and creating the deal / opportunity within the designated CRM.
- Build relationships with radiology physicians, dentists, speech pathologists and external suppliers, resellers and dealers.
- Identify opportunities for product improvements to provide customer feedback to manufacturers.
Who You Are:
- You will bring high energy and a commitment to the customer experience
- Significant sales experience, specifically within radiology, hospital or dental
- Great interpersonal skills and a desire to work collaboratively within a team
- You will be degree qualified, preferably in the area of Health Sciences
What’s on Offer:
- The opportunity to drive your own development, your professional portfolio and personal growth within the Healthcare industry
- Friendly and welcoming work environment
- Generous renumeration package with uncapped commission potential
Candidates must be currently living in Australia with appropriate residency visa and work rights.
Does this career opportunity excite you? Please send your CV and cover letter to Mike Harman on email@example.com.
Inline Systems are a boutique company who specialise in the supply and installation of the latest technology in imaging systems for the Medical, Dental and Industrial sectors. Established in 1995, Inline is an Australian owned company with the head office located in Northern Sydney, and representatives and distribution partners located in Australia and New Zealand. Visit Inline System’s website at www.inline.com.au and learn more about our business areas, the products within them and our partners.