Are you looking to join a passionate and growing organization in the world of high end imaging equipment?
About the Role
An exciting opportunity exists with INLINE Systems to join the team as an IT Support Engineer, working with our customers in the medical sector to configure and trouble shoot high tech imaging technology and data archiving systems. The position will require a sound understanding of DICOM and SQL databases and a willingness to learn new technologies & skills. We are looking for a proactive and formally qualified engineer/technician with good people skills to join the team. INLINE Systems has been supplying cutting edge imaging technology to the medical sector in Australia and New Zealand for over 20 years. Preference will be given to applicants located in the Northern suburbs of Sydney.
To provide IT support to customers both remotely and onsite when required. Support can involve hardware repairs along with software support and training of customer’s staff. Alternate duties will include electronic assembly of product in the INLINE workshop and assisting the QA manager with the quality control structure of the business along with carrying out internal audits in accordance with the ISO requirements.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Onsite and remote technical support for customers.
- Support for SQL database management
- Support for DICOM and PACS including Worklist functionality
- Repair and maintenance of equipment ‘in house’ and ‘on site’
- Installation of equipment nationally and in NZ when required
- Providing technical advice to sales staff and customers
- Assisting with the erection and dismantling of trade exhibitions.
- Attending trade exhibitions and presentations from time to time.
- Customer equipment and application training.
- Maintaining the serial number database
- Updating and maintaining the ACT contact management database
- Invoicing and quoting support calls and agreements
- Assisting with the QA quality control structure of the business.
What skills are we looking for?
Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS)
IT Service Management
Office 365 Administration
Microsoft SQL Server
Candidates must be currently living in Australia with appropriate residency visa and work rights.
You will be joining an Australian owned company with a growing pipeline. A competitive salary package and other benefits are offered in a proactive, fast acting, results driven environment with support programs for your continuous learning, development and career growth.
Does this career opportunity excite you? Please send your CV and cover letter to Mike Harman on email@example.com.
Inline Systems are a boutique company who specialise in the supply and installation of the latest technology in imaging systems for the Medical, Dental and Industrial sectors. Established in 1995, Inline is an Australian owned company with the head office located in Northern Sydney, and representatives and distribution partners located in Australia and New Zealand. Visit Inline System’s website at www.inline.com.au and learn more about our business areas, the products within them and our partners.