Job Description – INLINE
||Inline Systems 1/8 Prosperity Parade WARRIEWOOD NSW 2102
||Permanent Part-time – 3 days per week
||Marketing & Communications Manager
||Depending upon the applicant, flexible working conditions can be negotiated. Mix of office based / work from home. Additional hours may be required from time to time.
||Inline is a privately owned small Australian company, with their head office based in the Northern Beaches of Sydney. Established in 1995, Inline specialise in the supply and installation of the latest imaging systems, specifically targeting the Dental, Medical and Industrial sectors across both Australia and New Zealand.
Inline strives to be a recognised supplier and innovator of high-quality imaging products across all its target sectors. Inline’s small experienced motivated team work closely and collaboratively to achieve the business objectives. Culturally we operate in a relaxed environment but are highly customer-focused and results orientated.
|About the role:
|Reporting to the Marketing & Communications Manager, the graphic design role is an existing position and an integral part of the marketing team. This person will be required to adapt our brand aesthetic, creating visual content across a variety of audiences and touchpoints. Also has a keen understanding of how to build, grow and maintain a brand that targets multiple channels and varying audiences.
- Graphic Design for all our marketing and communications channels: including EDMs, social media platforms, landing pages, website, blogs, print and digital collateral, event, sales materials, exhibition, and conference stand designs as required.
- A clear understanding of the value of brand equity and ensuring the Inline brand is clearly represented to maintain and grow awareness across our multiple industries. Along with our brand partners.
- Develop engaging creative graphics that connect with and attract our target audiences.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all relevant stakeholders in the business.
- Work collaboratively within the marketing team.
- Effective time management, to prioritise workload to meet project deadlines.
|Skills and experience:
- 5+ years’ experience in graphic design
- Tertiary qualified in graphic design
- Highly competent in Adobe Creative Suite
- Photo retouching and deep etching
- Knowledgeable and confident in designing for print and digital mediums
- Ability to take a project through from concept to completion in a timely manner
- Managing print requirements with our suppliers
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office products – Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Demonstrate relationship building, planning, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work within team, take direction, effectively communicate and be mindful and respectful of both internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge of Hubspot CRM
- Video content creation
- An understanding of the medical, dental, or industrial market’s industry
- You are able to balance strong creative with efficiency to meet the needs of an evolving market
- Are optimistic, empathic and enjoy working as part of a team to reach shared goals
- Are detailed oriented, whilst able to step back and see the bigger picture in your design work
- Are committed and excited to tackle every project however big or small
Does this career opportunity excite you? Please send your CV and cover letter to Mike Harman on firstname.lastname@example.org.