If you are ready to join a diverse team, then we encourage you to keep informed of our current positions.
Inline Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Sales Manager – Medical, Dental and Industrial Imaging
Are you looking to join a passionate and growing organization in the world of high end imaging equipment?
About the Role
This exciting opportunity is available for an experienced Sales Manager to manage the Inline Systems sales team covering Australia and New Zealand. Based on the Northern Beaches of Sydney and reporting to the company’s Managing Director, you will be responsible for achieving agreed sales goals by establishing effective sales management processes, driving the execution of sales plans and leading, developing and managing a sales team who are focused on helping their clients solve their needs with the latest technology.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Develop challenging team goals and business strategies that are fully aligned with the overall Inline Systems business strategy. Communicating this vision and goals in a clear and compelling way to the team.
- Work closely with team members to develop and foster strategic long-term relationships with key customers.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of Inline System’s product range as well as competitors and their product ranges.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to contribute to the development of marketing plans and drive the execution of these campaigns through the sales team.
- Design and implement achievable goals that support the strategic direction of the business unit. Regularly review each team member’s actual sales results against target to ensure they meet or exceed their target. Analyse and communicate data to improve efficiencies.
- Create a positive team environment through the demonstration of strong leadership behaviours, including communicating expectations clearly, instilling an atmosphere of trust and respect, and leading by example.
- Performing all related people management activities, including conducting performance reviews, coaching for improved performance, reward and recognition.
- Ensure all sales activities comply with legal and ethical standards.
- Manage the teams’ expenses within the agreed budget and contribute towards the setting of future budgets.
What are we looking for?
- Successful completion of relevant tertiary qualifications within Business, Sales and Medical related fields.
- Implement strategies to maximise sales growth across the market segments.
- Experience in managing a team of sales representatives.
- Ability to lead, coach, inspire and respect a team of engaged sales professionals.
- Strong understanding of the selling cycle and management practices.
- Practical working knowledge of financial reports, budgets and sales forecasts.
- Proven track record of achieving/exceeding sales targets and maintaining expenses within agreed targets.
- Proven track record of positive account management and growing a customer base.
- Experience working within the medical, dental or industrial sectors desirable.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft suite of programs essential
- Experience using Hubspot or a similar CRM system desirable.
Candidates must be currently living in Australia with appropriate residency visa and work rights.
You will be joining an Australian owned company with a growing pipeline. A competitive salary package and other benefits are offered in a proactive, fast acting, results driven environment with support programs for your continuous learning, development and career growth.
Does this career opportunity excite you? Please send your CV and cover letter to Mike Harman on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Inline Systems are a boutique company who specialise in the supply and installation of the latest technology in imaging systems for the Medical, Dental and Industrial sectors. Established in 1995, Inline is an Australian owned company with the head office located in Northern Sydney, and representatives and distribution partners located in Australia and New Zealand. Visit Inline System’s website at www.inline.com.au and learn more about our business areas, the products within them and our partners.