The Flexicam V-Scope utilizes the latest technology in miniature electronics, precision optics, LED illumination and ergonomic design to produce exceptional quality images from a compact and easy to use video Naso-Pharyngoscope. The handpiece of the V-Scope is perfectly balanced and offers an ergonomic solution which is a pleasure to use. The articulation lever is perfectly positioned for precise control of the distal tip and the 'save image' and 'save video' controls are at the tip of the fingers.
Integrated high intensity LED illumination provides plenty of light and true color reproduction in even the largest cavities. With both video and USB outputs, the V-Scope can be easily connected to any video archiving system or PC for image storage purposes.
The V-Scope provides fantastic quality images from a compact and beautifully balanced Videoscope
Setting the new standard in Flexible Endoscopy.
Few endoscopy providers are able to produce instruments with revolutionary chip-in-the-tip video technology. The V-Scope is one of the first flexible video endoscope with this technology in an ergonomic and compact form. The image sensor, which is located in the tip of the endoscope delivers crisp and clear images and the overall design of the unit ensures that the user has :
- Precise control over the distal tip of the Videoscope at all times
- An excellent depth of field over the entire operating range, the image is always in focus.
- Clear, high-contrast images due to fewer optical components in the tip and a high resolution sensor.
- Years of reliable service with high quality German engineering and manufacturing
- Clear, full format image through chip-in-the-tip video technology.
- Bright and homogenous illumination by means of an integrated LED light source.
- Excellent 135° distal deflection brings hard to reach areas into view.
- Thin and extremely flexible 3.8 mm diameter insertion tube optimized for more patient comfort.
- Increased physician comfort due to ergonomic handpiece design.
- Simple start-up, no camera adjustments or white-balance necessary.
- Absolutely silent controller, no fan noise.
- Low cost of ownership as the V-Scope replaces fiber naso-pharyngoscope, camera and light source
Using a revolutionary ergonomic design, the V-Scope allows ENT surgeons to use the instrument in a relaxed and comfortable manner. As an all-in-one solution, the V-Scope has integrated not only the high intensity LED light source into the handle but also high resolution camera technology into the tip of the instrument. This combination provides a flexible Videoscope which can be used as a stand-alone solution or with any of the Flexicam camera solutions to provide video archiving and playback possibilities.
The Flexicam V-Scope fits seamlessly into any medical environment and works perfectly in a mobile solution with a laptop or as a stationary solution integrated into a PC or a Flexicam workstation.
The all-in-one-hand piece.
Along with the light weight design, high resolution image quality and ease of use, one of the other main features of the V-Scope is the ergonomic shape of the hand piece which fits comfortably into the hand for both right and left-handed surgeons.
The mechanism for controlling the angle of deflection of the tip, and the buttons for video recording and still image storage are easy to use and intuitive.
Flexicam V-Scope Specifications
|Image sensor||1/8“ CMOS|
|Image resolution||82,000 pixels|
|Field of view||85°|
|Direction of view||0°|
|Depth of field||6- 60 mm|
|Distal end outer diameter||3.8 mm|
|Working length||300 mm|
|Integrated LED illumination||Yes|
|Front panel controls||LED intensity control / On-Off|
|Outputs||2 x Video (CVBS), 1 x USB, 2 x Remote|
|Power supply||240V, 50-60 Hz|
|Power consumption||10 Watts|
|Dimensions||Camera Body (W x H x D) 14.8 x 3.0 x 21.0 cm|
|Weight||Complete System 1.39 Kg, Probe Handpiece, 160 grams|
|Length of Probe Cable||300 cm|
|Buttons||Sealed membrane, fluid resistant|
|Conformity marks||CE, EN 60601-1, FDA, CSA & TGA|
|Protective system||Produced in compliance with IEC 601-1 and MPG|
|Quality standard||ISO 9001 ff|