The Medicap USB200 is very easy to use. No speacial training or installation is needed. Plug the USB200 into your imaging equipment and press a button or tap a footswitch to start saving video and still images - its that simple. Your video and images are saved to a convienient USB flash drive. Remove the drive from the Medicap USB200 and insert it in the USB conector of your laptop or PC.
Its a snap to transfer the capured files and start harnessing the power of digtal imaging. Now you’re no longer limited to paper or film-based images. You can archive images digitally, email them to colleagues, post them on a secure hospital network, or include them in PowerPoint presentations.
USB200 - The easiest way to capture live video and still images from any medical device
This remarkable device captures and stores digital images on convenient USB flash drives. It works with existing ultrasounds, endoscopes, surgical microscopes, etc. There's no need to replace your existing equipment - simply plug in the Medicap USB200 and you're instantly capturing digital video & images!
- Captures and stores video and still images on a USB flash drive. Works with existing ultrasounds, endoscopes, C-Arms, surgical micrsocopes, etc.
- Colour LCD monitor on front panel. Bright crisp colour screen facilitiates easy navigation and confirmation of image capture. Simply push a button to capture the current image on your monitor – it’s saved as a still image on a USB flash drive.
- Easy Installation. Just plug it in and start capturing.
- Little or no training needed. Simply push a button to capture a video or still image of what your watching on your monitor.
- Affordable. Revolutionary technology allows the USB200 to be priced at a level any practice, clinic or hospital can afford.
- Small, portable & rugged. The USB 200's compact design easily fits on medical equipment carts and is designed for demanding hospital environemnets.
- Powerful, friendly features. Capture via button, footswitch, or the trigger on your imaging device. Review your captured images and video on your monitor.
|Case||Rugged metal case with high-impact plastic faceplate|
|LCD Monitor||2 1/2”, full colour (for navigation only, not for diagnosis)|
|Speaker||200Hz-15kHz, 1W, (for audio confirmation only, not for diagnosis)|
|Buttons||Sealed membrane, fluid resistant|
|Video In/Out||PAL or NTSC format using S-video or composite BNC|
|Audio In/Out||Standard 3.5mm stereo phone jacks|
|USB Support||USB2.0, high speed, 1 front con-nector, 3 rear connectors (all powered)|
|Networking||Ethernet T10/100 connection via Network Upgrade Kit (optional)|
|Footswitch||Hands-free capture Standard 3.5mm mini jack|
|Mechanical||Size: 240 x 200 x 63mm, Weight: 1.7kg|
|Environmental||Storage: -40° to +85° C Operating: -20° to +40° C|
|Power||AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 3-prong AC jack|
|Media||USB flash drives or external USB hard drive|
|Image Formats||JPEG, TIFF, PNG, DICOM|
|Image Size||1024 x 768, 800 x 600, 640 x 480 pixels|
|Video Format||MPEG2 (DVD-quality)|
|Audio Format||MPEG1 L2, 2 channels|
|Certifications||TGA, UL Medical, CE, FCC, FDA Class 1, RoHS|
|Kit Contents||MediCap USB200 USB flash drive Video cables Power cable User guide|