The MIS500 motor driven borehole inspection camera is designed to withstand the toughest of conditions. The inspection system features a rugged manual winch that allows the cable to reach up to 500 metres. The integrated camera relays high quality images and the robust controller is easy to use. For more information on our range of borehole inspection cameras please feel free to contact us today.
- Complete borehole inspection unit composed by an rugged electric winch, a video camera and a
controller with monitor and recording system. The MIS-500 can be used with downview cameras, like
Inspecam LX or sideview cameras, like R Dual The MIS-500 is suitable for inspection vehicles.
- Polyurethane jacket. Diameter 8 mm, aramid reinforcing.
- Adjustable, fixed to camera. Min-max diameter 80-340mm
- Inspecam LX (downview) or Inspecam R Dual (rotating + downview)
- 7-17"standard or sunlight readable/ laptop and/or DVR.
- Tripod with sheave
- Counter on screen with text generator
- GPS overlay.
|MIS500 Motorized Inspection System|
|Transmission||Worm gear / emergency cranck for manual operation|
|Supply||230 V 50-60 Hz / 12V with inverter|
|Motor||AC 250 W gear motor|
|Speed controller||Programmable inverter|
|Rotational speed||0 - 25 rpm|
|Brake||Disc brake with manual caliper.|
|Cable counter||Integrated, as overlay text, in feet or meters.|
|Size/Empty weight||590 x 610 x 885 mm / 105 kg|
|Supply||100-250V, 12V or 24V|
|Outputs||Video and USB|
|Inputs||Keyboard (only with counter) GPS|
|Recording||External DVR or on laptop|