The Maxi4000 Power ENT Chair was designed with the Otolaryngologist in mind. This powered chair offers a unique, thin back section allowing you to get in close to your patient. An articulating headrest easily adjusts to position each patient precisely and effortlessly. For added convenience, the controls, which move all sections of the chair are located within easy reach on the side of the backrest.
Memory positions allow you to automatically power the chair to your favourite position for working on patients. Once in position, the Maxi4000 ENT Chair can rotate 350 degrees to give complete access to your patients. When the exam is finished, it takes just one touch to return the chair to a seated position. The armrests move up and out of the way making it easier for your patients to get in and out of the chair.
The Maxi 4000 chair is the new fully-powered examination chair from Global Surgical Corporation. Experience the superior construction and quality that make SMR® the market leader.
Features of the Maxi4000
- Fully electro-hydraulic lift system
- Lift capacity 200 kgs. (tested to 800 kgs.)
- Memory Positions; 1
- 43cm travel range - 55cm to 99cm
- Child-Safety disable switch
- Multiple position articulating headrest
- Articulating Footrest locks into up position for easy ingress/egress
- Articulating headrest accommodates all patients
- Articulating armrests go flat when reclined and allow for easy ingress/egress
The Maxi4000 is available in a wide range of colours.
|Base Footprint||66cm dia.|
|Rotation Diameter Fully Extended||201cm|
|Lift Height (min)||56cm|
|Lift Height (max)||99cm|
|Maximum Lift/Support||200 kgs. (tested to 400 kgs.)|
|Electrical Requirements||240VAC 60Hz, 5Amps|
|Approx. Shipping Weight||150 kgs|
|Seat Size||48 x 46cm|