With the new iRisDVR 5 videoscope either still images or video sequences of remote visual inspections are recorded fully digital in brilliant image quality (3.5 x zoom function). Each movement of a component or the drop of a leak is displayed on the 12.7cm large VGA screen and saved on a SD memory card up to 32GB.
In addition, the iRisDVR 5 is the world's first compact video endoscope with a 180° rotating handle and a rotatable 180° screen. Adjust your screen for optimized view and/or rotate the scope handle for a comfortable operation of the tip articulation of the distal end for the left- or right-handed user.
Extremely compact dimensions, minimal weight (1.35 kg), lithium-ion battery, 3-stage adjustable LED lightsource and easy operation are the outstanding features of the iris DVR 360 ° video borescope. The endoscope system is available in various designs, endoscope diameters 4, 6 and 8mm and working lengths up to 7.5m.
iRis DVR 5 Unique benefits and features
- 5.0“ / 12.7cm display The world‘s largest integrated display (5.0“ / 12.7cm) on a portable videoscope system provides outstanding razorsharp images.
- Weight of 2.97lb / 1.35Kg: The iRis DVR 5 is one of the lightest portable videoscopes on the market. Compact dimensions and the robust design are further
- 284°F / 140°C Resistance With an ambient temperature below 284°F/140°C it is possible to operate the videoprobe up to 5 minutes without any damage.
- Advanced image sensor: An advanced state of the art “chip on the tip“ The CCD “chip on the tip“ image sensor is the core element of the iRis DVR 5 and provides a high image quality.
- With 4-way articulation: Thanks to the non-motorized infinite joystick control, users can navigate the probe responsively with tactile feel and precise tip positioning.
- 360° ergonomic The iRis DVR 5 is the world‘s first portable videoscope with a 180° rotating display unit and/or a 180° rotatable handle.
- High Power LED Bright, economical and innovative. The highpower LED is characterized by highintensity white light, 5000
hours of operating time and low energy consumption.