Together with the ProEX Telehealth Hub, the GEIS General Examination Camera enables healthcare professionals to assess a patient from any remote location. This multi-purpose examination camera was developed specifically for Telehealth applications to capture and display full HD video and images of a patient encounter.
With its light weight, ergonomic design and 5 control buttons, the GEIS offers auto or manual focus, LED Illumination control and image capture all in one small, single-hand operated camera.
- Auto or manual focus which makes it quick and easy to get a clear picture.
- Integrated capture function which saved an image without the use of a keyboard or mouse.
- Auto white balance ensures accurate colours are captured during patient exam.
- LED brightness control
- Auto gain to control image brightness.
- Full patient isolation through the USB2 (UVC) interface.
Integrate with the ProEX, to simultaneously capture and share medical device data, exchange images & videos and participate in live video conferencing with remote consulting physicians.
The docking station for the GEIS allows secure storage of the device when not in use and can be desk or wall mounted. A sensor in the cradle switches off the LED illumination when the camera is not in use.
The GEIS General Examination Camera comes in a high quality brushed aluminium & foam lined carry case to guarantee that all components are stored securely when not in use.