When connected to a network, media and patient data are automatically synchronized between each of
the ProEX units and the server to ensure the devices are always up to date with the latest information.
Network connectivity from the ProEX can be hardwired or over WiFi.
The Dynamic Media Engine is an enterprise class suite of capture and storage tools for all medical
media which includes technology for EHR integration*, annotation and analytics. The Server
enables multiple ProEX Telehealth Imaging Hubs to be networked to a central repository thereby
providing access to all media from any ProEX or PC on the same network.
Features & Benefits :
- Bidirectional communication between the server and the ProEX units
- Automatic synchronization of all media to the server
- Integration with your existing infrastructure and EHR
- Enhanced security of data with centralized storage
- Access media from anywhere through your browser
- Share media with patients and colleagues
Note * Integration to your EHR may require custom software development