iT Concepts MIL STD 810G EXPLOSIVE ENVIRONMENT IP55; IP56; IP57*XT Videoscope provides: 3-step high intensity LED illumination with the LED safely contained in the videoscope handle; eliminating the concern for potential spark in explosive environments. Zoom and capture videos and still images. Auto gain and manual camera control export data to SD Card.
XT Explosion proof video borescopes come in working lengths from 1.5 to 7.5mtrs and offer 4 way articulation and are capable of capturing still images and video recordings. They have 90 degree FOV, 3 watt LED integral handle illumination case. They are designed and tested to meet the requirements of: NFPA 70 - Class 1 Division 2 ISO 9001 CE Compliant. The XT Videoscope includes battery with charger. (No AC Operation). XT videoscopes also include a new, high resolution, TFT, 5" LCD. With the XT Neck Strap and Sun Shield being sold separately. It is stongly reccommended a 2nd battery is added when you order.
* Explosion-proof MIL-STD-810G Certified NFPA-70 Class 1 Division 2 (1)
* Working Length from 1.5 meters (4.9 ft) up to 7.5 meters (24.6 ft)
* Diameter: 4.0 mm (0.16”) or 6mm (0.24”)
* High-resolution CMOS Camera, with 90 degree FOV
* Large Integrated Display (5.0“/12.7 cm) with VGA 640x480 Resolution
* Built-in Digital Zoom
* 3-stage Adjustable LED Illumination
* Cold Fiber Optic Light in the Handle Means no Spark in Explosive Environments
* 4 Way Tip Articulation with 360° Rotation
* Rechargeable 6h Battery
* 32,000 Images or 500 hours of Video Can be Stored on 32GB SDHC Card
* Portable, Robust, Durable Set in a Hard Plastic Carrying Case
Designed and Tested to meet the requirements of: NFPA 70 - Class 1 Division 2 ISO 9001 CE Compliant