SurgiTel warranties its products from defects in material and workmanship through limited repair and/or the replacement of defective parts.
At its sole discretion, SurgiTel will either repair or replace the product or repair or replace the necessary parts found to be defective.
Prompt inspection and reporting of missing or damaged product(s) should be reported to the shipping carrier and SurgiTel within 3 days of receipt.
SurgiTel accepts no responsibility for items claimed to be missing more than 3 days after receipt.
Warranty is only valid with proof of purchase from an Authorized SurgiTel Dealer.
Warranty Limitations (conditions not covered
- Deterioration or failure due to misuse or improperly following instructions and/or warnings found in the user's manual
- Items which have a known life based on use (e.g. light bulbs, fiber optic light cables, batteries)
- Nicks and scratches on optical surfaces caused after delivery
- Accidents or conditions of use considered abusive by GSC
- Product made to incorrect specifications as supplied by the customer (e.g. eye Rx, PD, working distance, other specs)
- Any attempt to repair lights or light power sources other than with SurgiTel will void the warranty
- Normal wear and tear on the product
Warranty by Product
See Individual Product Pages