Video Algorithms Make the Difference
Various video algorithms are included and provide additional image information. The perfect interplay of these processes makes the difference. Demand-driven presets are optimized to the specific application:
SCE (Selective Color Enhancement) : Highlighting vessels and tissue structures.
Smoke reduction : For a better view during HF or laser applications.
Grid removal : Reduces the honeycomb structure of image bundle endoscopes.
No Compromise in Image Quality
- Outstanding performance
- Native Full HD camera with resolution 1920 x 1080 pixels, progressive scan
- Edge enhancement and dynamic contrast function for best in class performance
- Latest sensor technology offers comparable image quality at competitive pricing
- All rigid, flexible or semi-flexible endoscopes with standard eye piece can be connected,
- Optimized for different applications
- Three different camera heads with digital zoom – one controller
- Individually programmable and illuminated function keys on camera head and controller
- Time saving and useful camera presets
- Optimized settings for laparoscopy, arthroscopy, gynecology, urology, ENT, fiberscopes, neuroendoscopy, cardio
- Selective Color Enhancement (SCE) - for a much improved representation of the vessels and the tissue structure
- Smoke reduction - for a better view during dissection technologies (e.g. HF)
- No pixel errors due to automatic pixel adjustment
- MIS-bus interface for direct light source control via camera head
- Full HD image capturing via USB