Taking advantage of PASI's vast experience in designing and manufacturing CCTV inspection systems for boreholes and wells, our Italian manufacturers have created for you their innovative borehole camera that meets all our customer’ requests for an easy to use, reliable, compact and lightweight instrument for in field borehole inspection operations.
The complete system consist of: reel and camera head, display unit with integrated LCD, USB2 grabber board and microphone, battery charger. Capable of still pictures, videos and comments that can be saved to any external laptop computer. The control hub includes a 12V internal battery power supply; and extended the ability to be connected to another external 12V battery as a backup power source.
The 120° wide angle viewing lens allows the use of the PASI borehole camera to evaluate the status of the filtering columns inside freshwater wells. A 90° View Option is also available, together with its centering device.
MAIN TECHNICAL FEATURES
- internal 12V rechargeable battery / external 12V battery optional connecting cable
- camera head waterproof up to 35 bar (approx. 350m of freshwater column)
- wide angle lens 120° - available 90° view option
- Kevlar core high strength borehole cable with camera directly attached.
- integrated monitor 7" TFT LCD
- 6x high intensity LED, with light intensity adjustment knob
- integrated audio/video grabber board USB2 for recording on external PC
- Available lengths: 50m, 100m, 200m, 3000m, 400m, 500m.
PASI Borehole Camera
|Sensor Type||CCD 1/3"|
|Minimum Intensity Required||1lux|
|Light Type||6x high intensity leds|
|Waterproof protection||IP68, submergibile up to 350 m|
|Display||7" TFT LCD|
|Resolution||480 x RGB x 234 x Stripe|
|Power Supply||internal or external 12V battery, for up to 6 hours of field use|
|Digital output||integrated usb 2.0 audio/video grabber board + microphone for saving movies|
|Analog video output||BNC connector|
|Size||27cm x 25cm x 18cm|