Experience the latest technology in endoscopic imaging with the FV10 High Definition camera solution. The FV10 provides spectacular images with unbelievable clarity in every situation. This exceptional image quality is achieved using the latest video enhancement algorithms along with state of the art micro electronics.
The FV10 utilized the latest CMOS chip technology with native full HD video signaling. The endoscopy camera head produces a brilliant image quality with highest sensitivity. Edge enhancement and dynamic contrast filters provide the best in class performance of any endoscope camera solution on the market. The combination of a native full HD camera head along with customized video algorithms in the control unit provide a vivid & spectacular images every time.
Video Algorithms Make the Difference
Various video algorithms are included and provide additional image information. The perfect interplay of these processes makes the difference. Demand-driven presets are optimized to the specific application:
SCE (Selective Color Enhancement) : Highlighting vessels and tissue structures.
Smoke reduction : For a better view during HF or laser applications.
Grid removal : Reduces the honeycomb structure of image bundle endoscopes.
No Compromise in Image Quality
- Outstanding performance
- Native Full HD camera with resolution 1920 x 1080 pixels, progressive scan
- Edge enhancement and dynamic contrast function for best in class performance
- Latest sensor technology offers comparable image quality at competitive pricing
- All rigid, flexible or semi-flexible endoscopes with standard eye piece can be connected,
- Optimized for different applications
- Three different camera heads with digital zoom – one controller
- Individually programmable and illuminated function keys on camera head and controller
- Time saving and useful camera presets
- Optimized settings for laparoscopy, arthroscopy, gynecology, urology, ENT, fiberscopes, neuroendoscopy, cardio
- Selective Color Enhancement (SCE) - for a much improved representation of the vessels and the tissue structure
- Smoke reduction - for a better view during dissection technologies (e.g. HF)
- No pixel errors due to automatic pixel adjustment
- MIS-bus interface for direct light source control via camera head
- Full HD image capturing via USB
|Image Sensor||1/3" CMOS progressive scan|
|Image Resolution||1920x1080 pixels|
|Function Keys||3 individually programmable and illuminated keys|
|Endocoupler||For standard BSE eye piece|
|Cable Length & Weight||3.5m /180 g (without cable)|
|Operation Control Panel||On-Off, menu, white balance, photo|
|Video Outputs||High definition: 2 x DVI (1080p), 2 x HD-SDI (1080i)|
|Remote Outputs||2 x 3.5mm phone jack connectors|
|Dimensions & Weight||295 x 100 x 358mm (W x H x D) / 4.9 kg|
|Power Connection||100 - 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||Max. 85 VA|
|Operating Conditions||10 to 40 degrees Celsius, 35-75 % relative humidity, 700 - 1060 HPa|
|Storage & Transport||-30 to 45 degrees Celsius|